TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 17-10-2019APPLY NOW
Our client is hiring a
to be based in Singapore
Our client, one of a provider in Fire Protection Services and Safety Systems in Singapore.
- Plan, organise and conduct in house trainings for all workers as and when necessary.
- Establish a system to record all near- misses and immediately implement improvement measures.
- Coordinate and assist in internal and external safety and health audits.
- Oversee all other matters relating to WSH for fire contractor.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and ensuring compliance with the WSHE Management system.
- Make a formal submission to the client and liaise with the client safety officers.
- Provide safety briefing and liaise with client’s safety for SIC for all employees entering work site.
- Conduct daily site inspections, follow-up site safety matters, follow-up client’s safety instruction, regularly review safety of work processes and implement follow-up corrective actions where necessary to ensure workplace safety and compliance with approved Safe Work Practices (SWP).
- Involve in preparing and submission of Risk Assessments to client.
- Develop and implement programs to raise employees’ awareness of work risks and to help cultivate a strong safety culture within the organization.
- Communicate with project management team on issues relating to safety lapses, deficiencies, non-compliances and ensure the immediate implementation of corrective actions in a timely manner.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience relevant construction project safety experience.
- Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health.
- Must possess professional knowledge in Law regulations (WSH Act and Environment).
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong. Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01
Singapore 069543 - Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169