Regional Visual Merchandising Manager
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 03-02-2020APPLY NOW
Arts and Design
Our client is hiring a
Regional Visual Merchandiser Manager
To be based in Hong Kong
Our client is a French fashion brand with presence worldwide. Today, they are looking for a Regional Visual Merchandiser Manager for APAC to join their team. He/she reports to the General Merchandising Manager and works closely with the Global VM team and the local teams:
- Adapt visual merchandising guidelines created by Global Team for the local teams based on the market needs.
- Support and provide guidance to the local teams and coordinate with them for seasonal instore updates.
- Work as an advisor to perform regular review and provide suggestions or solutions to the local VMs in order to support the growth and optimize sales performance.
- Travel to conduct regular store visit and train the teams on visual standards and best practice.
- Support marketing events and visual installations to oversee store projects and assist with execution.
- Act as an interface between local, regional and global team to ensure fluid communication.
- Prepare and ensure a smooth roll out of a new VM app.
Skills & Requirements:
- Min 5-10 years of experience in Visual Merchandising across APAC in fashion industry
- Effective people management skills and excellent communications skills.
- Strong understanding of retail/business needs and trends
- Proficient in Adobe Platform (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design), Power Point, Word and Excel are a plus
- Well organized and strong in multi-tasking, you are able to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail-minded, creative and strong business acumen
- Hands-on, mature, solution-driven with good analytical and strategical mind-set
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Able to travel 40%-50% of your time
For more information about this role, please contact Kaman at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong. Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01
Singapore 069543 - Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169