Regional Sales Manager
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 23-08-2018APPLY NOW
Our client is a network organization in the composites industry. They organize a yearly trade show in the region that is a unique international composites platform. We are recruiting their Regional Sales Manager APAC with at least 5 years of sales experience ideally in the MICE industry.
Reporting to the Sales Director APAC, you will be in charge of developing the sales for the tradeshow with clients from APAC countries (excluding Korea, China).
- Improve retention and growth of the existing business through strategic account management
- Actively seek out and follow through on new prospects from all relevant sources (trade journals, competitive events etc) and actively source and develop new business areas relevant to the event.
- Develop robust sales strategies to counteract competitive events
- Joint responsibility for preparation of annual show specific sales plans
- Communication across all disciplines (marketing, operations, PR) to ensure market intelligence is shared in order to maximise on potential opportunities
- Have a creative approach with a keen eye on revenue generation from show related and non-show related activities
- Use market knowledge to input into the overall strategic direction of the show
- Build long term-term and sustainable relationships to maximise client retention
- Strong sales experience in a relevant environment (events and exhibitions would be an advantage)
- Regional experience
- Creativity and initiative in a sales environment
- Proven record of negotiating and securing new business.
- Ability to build long-term, sustainable and profitable relationships with customers and be seen as part of the industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong. Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading provider, Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.”