Regional Field Pricing Executive
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 18-12-2018APPLY NOW
Sales / Business Development
Our client, a global airline among the Top 10, is looking to hire a Regional Field Pricing Executive., reporting directly to the Commercial Director.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Contribute to the achievements of the Business Plan targets by developing fare competitiveness in the market under the optimization policy of flights processed by the Revenue management team (RM);
- Commit to a fast processing and ensure the reliability of the information (up and down on fares);
- Guarantee compliance with local fare rules of countries concerned;
- Maximize contribution of market to the proper management of inventory by RM (flight firming, information, compliance with fare procedures);
- Manage Country sales performance processes such as weekly RBR to ensure proper coordination of the sales initiatives.
The key activities will be as follows:
- Design and implement the Structural, Tactical and Private pricing programs
- Secure internal communication between Pricing/Sales/Marketing teams
- Develop Market Intelligence
- Secure and Control Fare filing and display
- Monitor availability and hunt for new interline partner opportunities
- Set and execute the Commercial Policies
- Ensure Performance monitoring
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience on pricing, fares and revenue roles
- Understanding of Airline Industry is a big plus
- Proficient on Excel
- Competitive awareness
- Analytical skills
- Business Orientation
- Strategic ability
- Initiative, autonomous, Planning & organizing competencies
- Team work and communication
- Negotiation skills
For more information please contact Stephanie at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (R1654592).
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd – 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169