Online Sales Manager /Ecommerce Manager
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 26-06-2020APPLY NOW
Our client, a public listed MNC with a portfolio of businesses spanning from property, hospitality to retail across many countries in Asia Pacific has now opened a digital Ecommerce division and is currently seeking a Online Sales Manager (Online B2C)
As an Online Sales Manager (Online B2C), you will spearhead initiatives and make key business decisions in driving sales conversions and top line goal using data insights. This includes owning the marketing budget and working closely with the different marketing specialisation teams to optimise its ROIs.
- Understand and define individual brands’ target audience in driving buyers’ acquisitions and the designing of CRM programmes
- Understand and define individual brands’ target audience in designing CRM programmes, driving buyers’ acquisitions and encouraging repeat purchases
- Lead and manage all aspects of direct-to-consumer ecommerce promotions in the area of Search Engine Optimisation (SEC), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), content marketing, product management and marketing, social media and other digital publicising channels
- Steer and lead requirements gathering to facilitate the Data Analytics team in generating metrics and analysis for business decisions in the area of business processes, customer experience and sales growth
- Drive business requirements to improve website usability improvements (UX/ UI), including navigations, shopping and checkout experience
- Work with Product Management team for the delivery of improvement and enhancement works
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure the delivery of the best customer service and fulfilment that adhere to the various brands’ expectations
- Good years of experience managing pure play online ecommerce.
- At least 5-6 years of relevant experience in social commerce, progressive performance marketing, site merchandising, and eCommerce experience required.
- Regional Fashion experience will be an added advantage.
- Proven track record of B2C .com sales
- Exposure to ecommerce platforms like magento/shopify/demandware
For more information about this role, please contact Deepthi at: email@example.com
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01
Singapore 069543 - Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169