TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 30-01-2019APPLY NOW
Our client is a market leading Travel Retail company. We are currently partnering them to hire a well-organised office professional to assume the role of an Office Administrator and to be an excellent face to the company.
- Reporting to the Office Manager, you will handle the front desk reception duties that includes answering and directing incoming calls, greeting visitors and managing the meeting rooms.
- The candidate is also responsible for office administrative duties and managing vendors for groceries, office supplies and IT support.
- In addition, you will double as a Team Secretary to provide secretarial support in travel arrangement and calendar management.
- In this role, you will be part of a vibrant and friendly work environment with opportunities to learn and grow your skills set.
- To be successful in this role, you should have at least 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- The ideal candidate is responsible, approachable and has excellent interpersonal skills to engage people at all levels.
- You are highly organised and has the ability to multitask and work independently.
For more information on this role, please contact Eric at email@example.com (R1110985)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd – 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169