Medical Network Coordinator
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 06-01-2019APPLY NOW
Our client, an international pioneer company, leader in the development and management of innovative health & life insurance solutions, is looking for a Medical Network Coordinator to join its Health Department in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Health Department guarantees that the health benefits of insured parties are met in terms of quality and cost, for over 200,000 expatriates in 198 countries around the world.
- Develop the network of health partners and healthcare providers across Asia and a defined geographical area.
- Prospect and interact with health professionals across the globe.
- Negotiate consistent contract terms and competitive rates.
- Ensure compliance standards are met.
- Liaise on a regular basis with the Medical team regarding various topics such as interventions.
- Facilitate exchanges with partners.
- Support various business units.
- Assist with billing issues.
What you will need:
- Previous similar experience in insurance, banking or medical sector, within an international environment
- Ability to negotiate.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Service oriented.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, dynamic and organized.
- Pro-active, friendly and patient.
- Able to work within deadlines and well under pressure.
- Languages: Fluent English and Mandarin.
For more information about this role, please contact Nora at email@example.com (Personal Registration ID: R1872802)
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1872802