TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 19-09-2019APPLY NOW
Our client, an international pioneer company, leader in the development and management of innovative health & life insurance solutions, is looking for a Medical Coordinator to join its Health Department in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Health Department guarantees that the health benefits of insured parties are met in terms of quality and cost, for over 200,000 expatriates in 198 countries around the world.
As a Medical Coordinator, you will:
1) Provide personalised assistance and support to our clients enrolled in our Patient - Management program dedicated to members suffering from heavy pathologies :
- Develop a privileged relationship with the members through regular follow up communication by phone / email
- Act as focal point and ensure coordination between our medical experts and our administrative units to address members’ concerns efficiently
- Write joint reports with our medical experts detailing actions undertaken to ensure client satisfaction and identify our service’s added value
- Participate in the elaboration of activity reporting addressed to clients
2) Act as focal point for all parties involved in the prior agreement / medical selection process (medical expert, member, employer, insurer, medical provider, client service unit, sales department…) :
- Conduct thorough verification of data collected and liaise with concerned parties in case of missing information
- Assist medical experts by sharing your knowledge of the context surrounding a medical claim (client sensitivity, contractual specifics, internal processes…)
- Assist in conveying our medical experts’ decisions on a medical claim to our members
- Participate in our prevention and well-being services (medical checkups, prevention campaigns…)
- Take care of the medical files of our different activities (membership application, sick leave, disability case…) worldwide regarding the priorities and the degree of urgency
Above all, you will be considered as the preferred interlocutor of our clients, healthcare providers, partners, and administrators when it comes to costly care of our insured clients.
- At least 3 years Higher Education
- 3/4 years of working experience in insurance, banking or medical sector, within an international environment
- Fluent in English, other languages as French, Mandarin, or others would be an advantage
- You are also dynamic, with good interpersonal skills
- You like working in a team while being autonomous and proactive
- You are service oriented, and you have good communication skills
- You are able to learn, and blend in with existing process and refine good working flow (including attentive and meticulous)
For more information about this role, please contact Nora at email@example.com (Personal Registration ID: R1872802)
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169