TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 27-09-2017APPLY NOW
Our client is hiring a
Regional Marketing Director
To be based in Singapore
¨ Our client
Our client is a leading cosmetics brand, looking for his/her Regional Marketing Director for the APAC region to be based in Singapore.
¨ Job overview
· To act as main interface between central marketing and affiliates/commercial operating divisions and ensure that local marketing plans are executed in line with international and regional direction as well as overall company objectives are met, whilst providing consolidated reports and business analysis for the designated region.
· Responsible for raising the awareness of the brand in the region and for ensuring that the unique brand DNA is communicated at all times across all touch points.
¨ Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Regional Director, Asia Pacific.
¨ Responsibilities of the role:
1. Develop Regional Marketing Plans in liaison with Central Marketing Departments (Marketing, Promotions, Visual Merchandising), Local Affiliates and Regional Partners
· Set up new product launch calendar and launching strategy (marketing mix, A&P strategy, A&P allocation by product).
· To monitor Region’s media plan in liaison with Head Office and the appointed media agency.
· Develop Visual Merchandising and Trade Promotional Programs.
· Provide guidance to local affiliates on Region’s Plan via guidelines that covers all marketing-related activities (new product launches, promotions, sampling, media, merchandising, training and PR).
· To develop CRM and Direct Marketing Regional Strategies for the zone.
2. To develop regional strategy on sell-out and point-of-sales counter management, and ensure successful execution in liaison with brand management in the region.
3. Coordinate and ensure good execution of Regional Strategies through Affiliates’ teams and Regional team
· Ensure smooth execution of plans through regular trade visits and suggest changes in order to achieve a more consistent/adequate execution.
· Network ideas from market to market and incorporate them in the Region’s master plan if they prove to be interesting.
· Maintain regular contacts (market visits, regional meetings, daily contacts) with all affiliates in order to provide guidance whenever necessary.
5. Reporting and Feedback
· Provide regular reporting on Region’s sales and strategies:
- Region’s master plan
- New product sell-out reporting
- Ad-hoc reporting
· Ensure reporting and enquiries to Central Marketing Services to better understand and fulfill Region’s needs.
Other duties which are consistent with the designation may, from time to time, be added to the above.
- 10 to 15 years of marketing experience in consumer goods/ cosmetics
- BA Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent English communication
- Confident, enthusiastic, passionate and energetic.
- Good critical thinking skills.
- Untraditional and open minded.
- Creative but structured.
- Team builder and good listener.
- Able to travel occasionally
For more information about this role, please contact Claire at Claire@timeo-performance.com.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
¨ About Timeo-Performance
Timeo-Performance is a leading provider of recruitment, learning & development, and management & HR consulting services. Founded in Singapore in 2008, the company has since established itself as a reliable partner for companies throughout Asia. The growing team now operates from offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Hong Kong (September 2016).
“We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that only by putting people first can an organization truly achieve outstanding business results to be proud of.” – The Timeo-Performance Team
Timeo-Performance also manages ExecBoardinAsia, a career consultancy and job discovery platform for top executives, and provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading Akteos.