Management Accountant / Senior Financial Analyst
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 08-01-2019APPLY NOW
Finance / Accounts (Internal)
Our client is an extremely successful and forward-looking business, with two main core business activities: a commodities trading firm and a VC business with strong track-record. They are looking to hire their Financial controller in Singapore.
This is a unique opportunity to be at the heart of a Tech-oriented business dynamics and to contribute significantly with your experience and insights. As this is a newly created role, there is space for you to shape the position along with your passion and specific skills.
You report (functionally) to the Group CFO based in Geneva with a dotted line to the Directors based in Singapore. You will be the point of contact for finance/tax/accounting and reporting activities in Singapore.
You will be the point of contact for finance/tax/accounting and reporting activities in Singapore. Your main responsibility will be to strongly support group accounting and controlling activities as well as legal obligations, managing necessary relations within and outside the company, taking initiative and suggesting processes when necessary to make things happen.
- Supporting Energy commodity trading deals from a finance/accounting point of view
- Venture Capital:
- Revaluation of assets
- Providing analysis and insights on the 40 companies within the VC existing portfolio
- NAV calculations, reporting and review
- Liaising with outsourced service providers and reviewing the reports and consolidation accounts they provide
- Preparing tax submission and filing, managing tax compliance and reporting
- Liaising with external auditors and tax advisors when required
- Monitoring competitive and market intelligence and making recommendations
- Participating in process improvements and projects, including in-house tools and systems updates
- Other adhoc activities.
- Strong in financial analytics
- Previous experience in a holding set-up or a multi-companies financial department
- Fluency in French language (written and spoken) is necessary to manage relations with HQ and the rest of the company
- Previous exposure to commodity trading environment would be a plus
- Autonomous, self-driven and resourceful, ability to look for the relevant information
- Ability to challenge and influence
- Possessing strong learning agility and willing to take new challenges along the way.
For more information about this role, please contact Nora Meuric at firstname.lastname@example.org (Personal Registration ID: R1872802). Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1872802