Learning Development (Instructional Design)
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 17-01-2019APPLY NOW
The Manager, Learning Development (Instructional Design) supports the development of training for our clients in Asia Pacific and Europe. This position requires creativity and flexibility as it will work with a variety of subject matter experts and develop programs for many different audiences. Knowledge of design and development methods in the Training or Service industry is critical to the success of this position. This individual will design and develop training that facilitates behavior change, transfers critical knowledge, and develops technical and strategic skills, based on e-learning technologies. The individual plans and analyzes the functional and business support of specific learning needs and works closely with our Project Managers to ensure the successful development and integration of the learning deliverables.
You will have to be fully trained by our R&D team in France on the learning solution we distribute (HQ in France) and transfer this knowledge to our Project Managers team in Singapore.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Design & Development :
- Build learning items from analysis, design and storyboard, through development of final deliverables
- Interact with subject matter experts across a variety of clients
- Clearly and concisely present ideas to clients on learning item design
- Work with other instructional designers (based in France)
- Build and test items in learning management system as part of the deployment activities.
- Design, develop and implement training programs
- Manage time and resources to meet project deadlines, budget goals and changing business and/or market needs
- Create e-learning programs using CrossKnowledge platform as well as web and video conferencing software for virtual instructor led programs
- Work as a project leader to achieve results in a team environment
- Manage multiple projects and processes on time and on budget
- Identify methods for measuring the effectiveness of training.
- Collaborative approach, serves as a team player
- Work with global teams from diverse cultural backgrounds and daily interactions with our French R&D team
- Utilize strong field experience to ensure training meets the needs of our clients
- Be proficient in all software programs necessary for the position, including Captivate, Articulate, Camstasia and others as needed.
Successful candidates should possess knowledge and experience in the subjects below and demonstrate strong pro-activtity and relationship skills.
- Master degree is required, preferably in NCT project management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of instructional design and development experience
- Program and project management skills are a must
- Development experience using Development tools, e.g., Articulate, Storyline, Captivate, Adobe Creative Cloud Applications, Office365 Applications
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in applying adult learning theory and iterative instructional design methodologies (i.e., ADDIE, Successive Approximation Model (SAM))
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing high impact learning solutions, using a variety of innovative approaches
- Able to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent written communication skills
- Consulting Industry and Marketing expertise preferred with strong knowledge of Learning and Development.