Key Account Manager Food Service
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 21-01-2019APPLY NOW
Customer Service / Account Management
Our client produces and distributes dairy ingredients & finished dairy products in 120 countries, with close to 20 000 employees worldwide.
In Singapore, Malaysia and Australia/New Zeland, the group has a presence through various dairy brands, mainly in the food service industry and is eager to expand fast in Retail/Modern trade distribution.
Based in Singapore, the Regional Retail FS will be responsible will be responsible for dealing with both distributors and FS KA to deliver the sustainable growth targets of the company in the 3 targeted countries (Singapore, Malaysia and Australia).
You will report to the Country Manager and work as a member of a small cross-functional team.
You will have the opportunity to be part of an innovative and creative environment, where you will be encouraged to develop your entrepreneurial and pioneering spirit. You’ll have access to training and learning tools to become a great ambassador for our brands.
You’ll be exposed to career growth opportunities as well as mobility opportunities across countries and within the group brands.
- Responsible for the FS in Malaysia, Singapore and Australia throughout distributors or direct sales to KA (the KA are: pastry/bakery/coffee/hotel/restaurant chains, caterers, industrials, airline catering, cruises…)
- Developing and executing strategic Market Plans to accomplish priorities. To focus related to territory opportunities and to ensure the delivery of financial goals such as volume, net sales, share, margin and distribution objectives
- Customer communications – price changes, product launching, discontinuations, offers, etc
- Organizing the follow-up of each « negotiation » to check if commitments are met
- Informing the CM about KA demands, needs & expectations
- Responsible for the forecast (local sales and import)
- Working closely with back office to manage the logistic, invoicing and payment
- Training the distributors’ sales team
- Hunting new KAs, new customers while stimulating the existing ones: additional products, marketing activities/branding…
- Reporting customer sales evolution (revenue, expense and account profitability), news and updated KA plans when needed to meet the plan targets
- Continued review of competitive environment, play an advising role for the commercial team by relaying any information about the market, the competition, the products, the use of the products, sales conditions, etc.
- Responsible for the coordination of any requests or complaints from customers/prospects and ensure they are processed
- Proactively seek ways of increasing sales and contribution through promotion and brand building activity – working as a team with customer
- Report to the Country Commercial Manager; write internal reports following customer visits
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in FS Key Account Management in Singapore and/or Malaysia and/or Australia and a clear vision of the market and key players in at least one of these countries
- Need to play with the mix of several brands, product categories, brand positioning from premium to mainstream and a good number of sku’s for each of the categories
- Understands & practices “solution selling”
- Comfortable with forecasting, ordering, selling and following the import & distribution of product
- A well-developed analytical (strong in figures, margins, calculation,…), conceptual and synthetic mindset
- Pragmatic, problem-solving and looking for initiative
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Ability to build and maintain solid partnerships externally and internally, winning trust and confidence
- Work in a small organization/start-up profile within an international Group: must be “hands-on” and flexible
- Excellent communication skills in English (writing, listening and speaking) Mandarin is a plus
- Professional attitude: candidate will be easily exposed to senior management, important to have excellent presentation and communication skills to deal with all kinds of stakeholders
- Possess an international outlook and mindset; overseas work or study experience is an advantage
- Regular travels to Malaysia (30%), Australia (every quarter)
- Bachelor degree (preferable if Business Economics or Business Administration), Master degree in Sales or Sales and Marketing will be valuable.
For more information about this role, please contact Nora Meuric at firstname.lastname@example.org (Personal Registration ID: R1872802).
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1872802