Junior UI Designer
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 05-04-2019APPLY NOW
Our client, is a leading agency specialised in delivering omnichannel communication, customer experience, technology services and solutions. They combine data, technology and design to deliver meaningful experiences that transform businesses.
REPORT TO: Managing Director
As Senior User Interface Designer you will:
- Lead and define the visual direction
- Explore high level concepts and visual routes
- Create mock-ups, prototypes/animations and visual designs to effectively communicate design ideas
- Work with UX team on interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Able to explain concepts and ideas as well as present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Overseeing and collaborating with UX and engineering to support the product vision, UI quality monitoring
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within design and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Art, Design or related field
- 2-4 years of UI Design experience in designing complex digital projects
- Experience within an agency will a be a must, or a within a company with a strong digital culture involving multidisciplinary teams
- Experience working across a variety of industries, on multiple types of projects, from websites, to mobile applications and internal business interfaces
- Great creative eye, you can define and explain well differentiated design concepts
- Ability to balance user, business and technology needs to best define User Experience
- Know different methodologies and applied those successfully on different types of projects
- Passionate, creative thinker, problem solving and excellent presentation, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Must be able to work autonomously or as part of a team
- IT Skills: Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, InDesign, Post-it, Sharpie & board, Photoshop or more
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie (R1434951) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.