IT Consultant Malaysia
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 29-10-2019APPLY NOW
Our client, a leading management consulting company, is looking for an IT Consultant to join the team based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. As a Consultant permanently based on the client site, you will be exposed to a variety of different industries and projects. You will interact with clients to understand their challenges, work with project teams to develop and deliver innovative solutions and take part in ongoing process/solution improvements.
- Work with and support project delivery team
- Analyse business requirements and problems to develop technology requirements and solutions to address needs of the business
- Participate in client and project meetings, propose solutions, diagnose issues, provide a gap analysis, demonstrate technology solutions
- Closely work with the project team to design and deliver comprehensive services and solutions for a client’s business
- Perform system implementation phases including: Application development through system configuration or code development, Unit/System/Systems Integration/User Acceptance Test systems (UAT), provide coaching and training to end-users, prepare project documentation as required
- Build, code, test, maintain high quality software
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor degree and above in Computer Sciences, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT consulting or implementation role
- Ability to translate functional requirements (users) into technical requirements
- IT skills: Nodejs, Type Script, MS SQL, MongoDB, C#, .NET, Oracle
- DevOps Technology: Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Concourse/Jenkins, Agile Tools
- Full stack development for Wealth Management Business Operations systems
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps methodologies, continuous integration (CI/CD), and other approaches to accelerate the delivery of new features
- Collaborative attitude, ability to work with team members, participate in code reviews and share skills and methods
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Team player, creative with good problem-solving skills
- Detail orientated and open to learn all aspect of the wealth and asset management business
- Cantonese and/or Mandarin speaking would be a plus
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie (R1434951) at: email@example.com
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!