(Internship) Marketing and Communications specialist
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 07-01-2019APPLY NOW
Marketing / Communication
We are looking for an intern to embark on a 6-month real-world working experience with us.
You will be part of a diverse and fun team and reporting to the Marketing Manager.
During this internship, you will be assisting with a variety of tasks to successfully complete marketing programs with a focus on content marketing and graphic design.
Main activities will involve:
- Digital Marketing: website, social media, advertising, SEO, etc
- Traditional Marketing: brochures, printouts, templates, etc.
- CMS management
- Content management and production
- Graphic design
- Events and training organisation
- Workshop support (logistics and support)
- Other tasks as required
A successful internship will require the following qualities
- A true passion for Marketing of all kinds: digital, traditional, etc.
- A flair for writing and design (adobe creative suite, esp. photoshop)
- Excellent command of English
- Ability to tackle very different tasks with the big picture in mind as well as having an eagle eye for details
- Resourceful and pragmatic
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- A certain level of autonomy with a strong drive to deliver
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business & HR Performance experts and our priority is to help companies grow and succeed. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning solutions) and more.
Salary: SGD 800-1000 (based on experience)
Start: Immediate with minimum of 4 months
Working hours: 9am-6pm
Vacation days: 1/month
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd – 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169