Inside Sales specialist (B2B Services & Solutions)
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 27-03-2019APPLY NOW
Sales / Business Development
Timeo-Performance is The Skills Factory for your performance in Asia-Pacific.
The demand for new skills and bridging skills gap to allow organizations to perform and grow, is greater than ever! Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals. As our clients are in the centre of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context.
Our offer includes a large array of services, ranging from recruitment to training, including corporate digital learning solutions, executive coaching, multicultural management face-to-face training, webinars, leadership assessment and much more, enabling us to be the one-stop provider for companies looking at building and developing performing teams in Asia.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial Inside Sales Specialist to join us in this exciting and meaningful adventure!
We are a growing company that provides the opportunity to take part in various business building discussions and experiences. We have a desire to see people grow within our organization, and as we expand within and across geographies, we need talent who grow with the company.
You will work closely with the sales and marketing team, to nurture and win active sales opportunities. You will promote recruitment and training solutions to potential client-organizations. This role reports to our Head of Sales.
Key Result Areas & Responsibilities are:
- Achieve KPIs and revenue goals through phone sales, lead follow-up and account/business initiatives;
- Actively opens doors (identify contacts) to drive new sales within organizations
- Identify and close new business opportunities with existing clients
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to maximize revenue and identify cross-selling opportunities.
Education, Knowledge, Skills And Experiences
- Diploma level and above.
- Track record selling customized events or technology and solutions in a B2B environment (minimum of 2 years); experience in selling recruitment, trainings or other talent management products is a plus
- Able to build strong relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills; fluency in English
- Strong commercial understanding and the ability to drive conversations with Senior level executives.
- Entrepreneurial skills with a high level of energy, motivation and enthusiasm
We are looking for someone who can show:
- A passion for Sales
- A winning and pragmatic attitude
- Exceptional communication skills
- An aptitude for learning new technologies
- A genuine, caring and curious personality
- A capacity to thrive in a multicultural environment (we are a team of 12 various nationalities)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.