Human Resources Manager Beijing
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 21-08-2019APPLY NOW
Our client, a leading international Luxury company specialized in the fashion & leather goods industry, is looking for a new HR Manager (replacement role) to support their Beijing office.
Reports Directly to: VP HR based in Shanghai and dotted line with Paris HR Head and GM China
With the strong support of the Shanghai office, you will be responsible for the corporate and retail staff and will manage the recruitment, people development, employee relations, compensation and benefits of staff of Mainland China.
- Develop headcount schedules and salary forecasts
- Formulate organization plan and structure
- Develop career plans for individuals
- Carry out interviews for Retail and office staff from Sales Associate and above
- Develop relationships with external executive search and recruitment agencies
- Manage performance, handle employee relations and advise strategies
- Work with Training Manager to identify training needs
- Develop and monitor staff development plans
- Approve all salary and benefits
- Handle any legal requirements on labor disputes ( e.g. Court appearances)
- Coaching, counselling, onboarding and integration of new joined staff
- Handle Ad hoc HR projects, develop and implement various HR programs to support the China team
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or Psychology
- Minimum 8 years of similar working experience in MNCs within Luxury/ cosmetics/ beauty or retail industry
- Diplomatic communications skills
- Mandarin speaking is a must to be able to communicate with Chinese customers and team members
- Passion for luxury and fashion industry
- Result-oriented, ability to work under high pressure, strong stakeholder and people management, customer oriented and strong leadership skills
For more information about this role, please contact Isabelle (R1103259) at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business!
Singapore 069543 - Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169