Human Resources Director
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 03-08-2018APPLY NOW
Our client, a multinational company specialised in Microelectronics, is looking for a Human Resources Director to be based in a plant of 1500-2000 employees. As the Plant HR Director, you will be responsible for the entire HR functions.
You will report to the Managing Director with a dotted line to the HR Senior Vice President.
- Supporting management decisions regarding organization design
- Deploying the corporate HR policies to local needs, requirements and laws
- Managing talent cycle (mid-year review, annual review, people review)
- Managing annual remuneration review cycle to be competitive in the market and industry and providing recommendations
- Preparing the annual HR budget (recruitment, training, etc.)
- Driving the recruitments and workforce planning
- Being the referent for any local labour law matters (compliance, litigation, support for strategic decisions, etc.)
- Supervising and developing HR team members
- Being the interface with the corporate HR department
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent education
- At least 15 years of working experience in handling full spectrum of HR in factories of MNC (electronic business will be a plus) with at least 1000 employees locally
- Strong industrial relations, the ability to influence buy-in and possess the tenacity to drive results and monitor progress
- Strong analytical skills, able to prioritize duties in a fast-paced evolving environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills. Proactive and creative thinking.
- Great problem-solving skills and well as showing an extensive knowledge of the principles and practices of Human Resources Management and Regulations
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
- Fluent in English
For more information about this role, please contact Nora Meuric at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008.
We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you.
We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd – 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1872802