HR Manager (C&B)
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 18-01-2019APPLY NOW
Our client is a global Travel Retail company. Due to business expansion across the APAC, we are currently partnering them to look for a results-driven HR Manager.
- Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for compensation & benefits, performance management, internal mobility and succession planning.
- The candidate is expected to research and collect market data to ensure remuneration packages are competitive to the market.
- You will also conduct appraisals, provide coaching and feedback as well as to play an important role in identifying the next generation of leaders.
- Lastly, you will be involved in project management related to migration / implementation of system.
- To be successful in this role, you should have a Diploma / Bachelor Degree in HR or any related discipline and have at least 5 years of relevant experience preferably within the Retail or FMCG sector.
- The ideal candidate is a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills to engage people at all levels.
For more information on this role, please contact Eric at email@example.com (R1110985)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd – 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169