HR Lead Asia
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 25-10-2019APPLY NOW
Our client is a European-based leading provider of consulting services and software development, holding an important track record of successful hardware, software engineering and management consulting projects in all technologies and markets. They deliver the highest quality, the strongest expertise and the best performing solutions. They are expanding fast in Asia and looking for a HR Lead Asia to join their team based in Singapore.
- Provide support to different offices in all HR functions with a strong focus in HR Operations and L&D
- Both hands-on and strategic HR leader
- Ensure compliance with the Company policies and employment laws
- Work closely with office leaders in recruitment and selection processes
- Handle employee relations issues, growth opportunities, future staffing assignments and help to retain talents
- Assist employees with benefits and payroll questions
- Assist leaders / managers on handling performance reviews and termination
- Design and implement best HR practices across the different offices
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and above in HR, Business or related field
- 12+ years of HR generalist role covering the APAC region ideally in IT Services, Tech / Engineering, Internet, Financial Services industries
- A strong HR Leader coming with a good mix between small and MNC and /or management consulting experience
- Hands-on HR with experience working in an international environment
- First team management experience
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills
- Ability to be Agile, strong initiative, creative, consultative skills and ability to convince and influence others
- Team player with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple competing priorities
- Some travels in HK and Europe
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.