HR Director Luxury Retail – Shanghai
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 08-03-2019APPLY NOW
Our client, a world’s leading luxury goods company, is currently hiring a HR Director to join their Shanghai office.
You will be a key driver responsible for managing all the HR functions and contribute a high level of human resource generalist knowledge and expertise in the luxury industry. You will work closely with VP HR to support all level of Shanghai office staff, analyze and implement human resources strategies and make sure the achievement of the business objectives.
You will be in charge of the following key areas: integrated HR strategy, talent management, recruitment, performance management, learning & development, employee relations and other HR projects.
Reports Directly to: VP HR
- Translate business needs to actionable HR plans and ensure the implementation
- Collaborate with other HR functions, evaluate on-going programs, propose improvements for a smooth, efficient and competitive people strategy in the market
- Foster a working environment that reflects company’s culture and value, and drive employees to deliver results Handle workforce and organization planning
- Ensure effective recruitment with KPIs to be achieved
- Maintain talent pipeline to fulfill talent needs Sourcing and talent retention: to develop, implement and review strategies to attract, recruit and retain manpower that are aligned with business needs as well as to manage the exits.
- Conduct campus program Work with office management team to monitor and implement performance management activities
- Handle ER case, ensure the compliance to company policies and legal requirements Work with HR Development Manager on the office training programs throughout needs analysis, program design and following up
- Work closely with HR Development Manager on the creative and digital way to recruit talents
- Ensure the office vacancies are minimum
- Roll out the China HR projects to support the HR Strategies Attends meetings as a member executive committee and provides Human Resources results (e.g., retention statistics, critical open positions, employee satisfaction, and training initiatives and results)
- Manage one or more HR Assistant
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or above 10 - 20 years of solid working experience in HR, covering HR full functions within Luxury Retail industry and/or MNC background
- Knowledge in Chinese labor law practice
- Team management experience
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Excellent communication, good interviewing, coaching and influencing skills
- Passionate, proactive, self-motivated, strong business acumen, people oriented and leadership.
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie at: email@example.com Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1434951