HR Business Partner Corporate (Luxury Retail)
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 11-03-2020APPLY NOW
Our client, a leading luxury brand, global manufacturer and distributor of luxury fashion, accessories and leather goods, is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner (Corporate scope), based in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for all Corporate Functions for Hong Kong market. You will be reporting to the Head of Human Resources Corporate and Retail Hong Kong , with lots of direct interactions with heads of Corporate Functions and collaboration with HR Retail teams.
You will lead all HR functions including talent acquisition, people development, employee relations and compensation and benefits in Hong Kong for Corporate functions (around 200 employees).
You will contribute to:
Recruitment & Mobility
- Carry out interviews for all level of employees
- Develop relationships with external executive search and recruitment agencies
- Coordinate and improve the mobility process across the Group
Learning & Development
- Assist to identify development needs
- Develop and monitor staff development plans
- Monitor performance appraisals
- Review problem employees and devise strategies for correction
Plan / Budget
- Develop headcount schedules and salary forecasts
- Formulate organization plan and structure
- Develop career plans for individuals
- Approve all HR related invoices
- Approve Payroll Schedules
- Approve all salary and benefits
- Approve all reports (statutory and corporate)
- Handle any legal requirements stemming from labour disputes (eg. Court appearances)
- Coaching, counselling and integration of new joined staff
- Develop and implement various HR Programs to support the HK Corporate Team, in collaboration with the Hong Kong Retail Team and the HR team based locally.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in similar capacity with Multinational firms
- Solid HR experience in a Retail environment
- Result-oriented, detail conscious, patient, assertive
- Able to work under pressure
- Creative, able to propose new ideas and challenge the way things are run for more efficiency
- Diplomatic communication skills Fluent in English and Cantonese.
For more information about this role, please contact Isabelle Larche at firstname.lastname@example.org (Personal Registration ID: R1103259). Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1872802