Head of Sales Indonesia (Insurance Industry)
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 19-06-2020APPLY NOW
Sales / Business Development
Our client, an international pioneer company and leader in the development and management of innovative health and life insurance solutions, is looking for a Head of Sales to handle the Indonesian market.
The International Operations division, which has more than 250 employees en 15 countries, manages the health care contracts of 250,000 expatriates in 198 countries around the world.
You will be in charge of developing the network of Brokers, Financial Advisors and Agents in Indonesia from scratch.
You will report to the APAC Director based in Singapore.
- Be the country lead for sales in Indonesia
- Subject matter expert for Indonesia and must be able to formulate strategies to ensure business in Indonesia meets target revenue
- Brand ambassador to ensure that the branding reach out to market is planned and executed with regional manager of Asia Pacific
- Relationship manager for insurance fronting partner in Indonesia and must be able to work with reinsurer to execute strategies and planning on product roll out in the Indonesian market
- Must be able to work with different channels of partnership i.e insurer, brokers, associations , corporate clients
- Work with portfolio manager to review detailed analysis of sales performance for the purpose of reporting sales strategy
- Build strong relationships with business partners and customers with regular interaction during workshops, seminars and hosting sales events and must play an active role in the industry organisation
- Regular reporting of progress on P&L including trending of business progress to Regional Manager of Asia Pacific
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in the insurance industry and proven track record in leading Sales functions in Indonesia
- You have demonstrated a solid adaptation in managing Indirect sales for SME and MNC clients
- As a real hunter, you have a solid background in building intermediates Indonesian network with Brokers, Financial Agents, Agents, Insurers, etc
- You have strong entrepreneur mindset and you are able to make decision independently
- Conversant with International Private Medical Insurance products with minimum 6 year’s experience managing this business line would be an added advantage
- Must possess exceptional communication skills to enable effective communication with internal stakeholders and insurance business partners
- Ability to build and maintain solid partnerships externally and internally, winning trust and confidence
- Excellent communication skills in English (writing, listening and speaking) and Bahasa Indonesia
- Possess an international outlook and mindset; overseas work or study experience is an advantage
- Bachelor degree (preferable if Business Economics or Business Administration), Master degree in Sales or Sales and Marketing will be valuable
For more information about this role, please contact Lusi at email@example.com (Personal Registration ID: R1102069).
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. Timeo-Performance has bee
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169