Head of Cloud (Regional)
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 12-03-2020APPLY NOW
Our client a leading management consulting and a Growth Services Partner company, is looking for a Head of Cloud to join their growing team based in Singapore.As a Regional Head of Cloud this role is to help potential and existing customers leverage the power of the Public Clouds (AWS, GCP, and Azure) through strong presales and solutions architecture experience.
- This role will be responsible for external outreach and engagement with C-Level executives across a diverse geo and to influence strategic solution development and deployment that unifies cloud into unique and differentiated offerings to support APAC Services' revenue growth and adoption/utilization targets.
- More specifically, the role will be responsible for engaging with top APAC customers, demonstrating and validating the value of the digitized journey services, and identifying necessary deployment and utilization requirements to ensure customer success.
- The role will help serve as the technology advisor to APAC Services Leadership and will be responsible for detailed engagements across the area to ensure customer requirements and needs are met.
- Other than above, this role will be responsible for maintaining relationships with various cloud and technology partners. Coverage is not limited to Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
- Champion Cloud's technology vision, strategy, and capabilities across Digital Transformation solutions.
- Serve as the go-to voice of field into for product insights and customer escalations and to scale through others across a diverse geo.
- Drive strategic wins and deployments by helping customers leverage public cloud services to drive Digital Transformation.
- Mentor Area and Domain Architects whilst growing the Services Solution Architecture
- Community. Experience with all pillars of Best Cloud Architecture frameworks – security, cost optimization, performance, operations, reliability
- Participate alongside team in Opportunity management through establishing a healthy pipeline to drive & win solutions/design in line with Cloud Services strategy. Delivers against a Practice plan, ensuring that predictable and healthy business results are achieved.
- Experience with building a Cloud solutions program.
- Experience in Cloud Security specifically with SDLC and publichybrid cloud.
- Experience building/selling a cloud Managed Services practice.
- Ability to be well-versed in cloud technologies, modern engineering, software development techniques and methods
Requirements and Competencies
- BSMS degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Able to travel 30-40% per month
- Demonstrated ability of providing technical leadership partnering with internal teams as well as key external business partners
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to influence decision makers
- Track record of establishing relationships and exceeding customer expectations
- AWS Solution Architect - Professional or equivalent
- AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional or equivalent
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- Have working experience with Cloud Technology.
For more information about this role, please contact Deepthi at: deepthi @timeo-performance.com
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
¨ About Timeo-Performance
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01
Singapore 069543 - Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169