Head of Business Development & Operations (APAC)
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 21-02-2019APPLY NOW
Our client, one of the leading European system supplier that designs and markets customs solutions for the aerospace, land transport and maritime industries, is looking for a Head of BD & Operations for the APAC region to join their office in Singapore.
Reports Directly to: VP Sales & Marketing based in Europe
You will be responsible for the Management of the team and the development of the Business in APAC, including but not limited to all strategic and operational activities in the region.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the Management of the Operations/Projects in APAC.
- Lead, coach and manage a team of 5 in Singapore (multi functions)
- Be responsible for the business growth and profitability in the region
- Work with headquarters teams in Europe on long term planning of products and strategy
- Design and build out the complete strategy and business plan to develop the business in the APAC region
- Be expected to be seen as the expert of their client’s services, initiatives and activities
- Analyse products sale performances with short term and midterm sales forecasts
- Handle P&L, manage follow-up of P&L performances (analysis, action plan)
- Business Intelligence: Competitor Analysis, new services conception, benchmarking, industry trends and potential issues impacting the business
- Support company expertise in the region by participating to key business events (conferences, exhibitions)
- Lead the RFQ processes, final negotiations and close large deals or support the Sales teams
- Develop long-term relationships by building trust with executives and key decision makers at customers to gather the information required to understand their objectives and strategies, and position the company's offers
- Be a reliable partner for customers and deal with their requests to give them effective support and develop a high level of satisfaction
Skills & requirements:
- At least 12 years of experience in Sales, Business Development, Operations or any related activities
- Experienced in handling Regional Projects with a strong preference for the Aerospace/Airline industry
- Previous complex solution selling and commercial experience would be a plus
- Strong team player with leadership & management skills Self-starter, confident and highly motivated
- Strong business sense, ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the customer organization
- Strategic Vision and mind-set
- Capable of building relationships in complex environments
- Organized and able to deliver under pressure
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie (R1434951) at: email@example.com
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are in the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169