Global Product Marketing Manager
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 18-07-2019APPLY NOW
Our client, a leading international medical devices company specialized in the ophthalmic lenses, eyewear and sunglasses, is looking for a Global Product Marketing Manager to join their office in Tokyo.
As Global Product Marketing Manager you will create and develop new product and promotion solutions within the company’s global marketing team and you will:
- Propose and develop new product and marketing concepts for the designated consumer category
- Develop full marketing packages to allow a smooth go to market strategy, from initial concept to a complete package ready for a global rollout.
- Work with other company departments and external creative agencies to create the necessary content for a global deployment of the solutions (visuals, POS, movies, brochures, product presentations, trainings…)
- Coordinate with marketing teams around the world to create content and strategies answering their needs, and share their best practices
- Work closely with the R&D team to translate technical product concepts into exciting and differentiating solutions
- Proactively seek feedback and work on constantly improving the products and solutions offered centrally
- Market intelligence to stay up to date with the latest trends in innovations
- Ability to translate trends and consumer’s need into solutions
Skills and Requirements
- Master’s degree in Marketing, Biomedical or equivalent
- 6-10 years of similar working experience in MNCs within medical devices or retail industry working in the ophthalmic / lenses space
- Strong interest in medical / technical products
- Creative, strategic thinking, strong stakeholder management, detailed oriented customer oriented
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- English speaking is a must and Japanese speaking would be a plus in order to communicate with local customers and team members
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Singapore 069543 - Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169