TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 25-10-2019APPLY NOW
Our client a leading management consulting company, is looking for a new General Manager to join their growing team based in Singapore. As GM you will be managing a team internally and working closely with Senior Management to drive account growth.
- Be a strategic leader. Act as the key representative for the company in the APAC region. Create and implement a business development plan and sales strategy
- Manage accounts to deliver projects from initial scoping to production. Ensure they are all flawlessly planned, executed and monitored with the goal of achieving excellence and innovation
- Be responsible for the finances and profitable growth of the client business
- Drive opportunities, new business and client growth across the APAC region
- Act as a Consultant to clients on marketing initiatives and business objectives
- Collaborate with stakeholders and support the development and execution of sales strategies
- Engage with vertical teams. You will manage and collaborate with a series of global teams with specific industry knowledge
- Sales activities: Lead and develop proposals to respond to RFPs and tenders
- Deliver results: Ensure continued success and highest level of client satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree and above in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering, or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience managing and coaching a distributed business development team
- Excellent knowledge of the APAC region and/or international business
- Experience leading business strategy and planning activities involving multiple stakeholders
- A proven business builder
- Prior B2B experience ideally in the technology and digital marketing industry
- Prior experience in managing large-scale digital projects
- Strong knowledge in experience design, customer experience, creative services, cloud and data analytics
- Strong client focus, consultative skills and ability to influence others
- Expertise in understanding customer requirements and proposing solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership, critical thinking and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie (R1434951) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!