TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 12-02-2020APPLY NOW
Since 1984, our client builds ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses that leverage and transform the Pro-Audio Industry.
What began as a small team has since become a global organization working to realize this vision. Each member of their team shares our passion for designing and manufacturing sound systems with the highest, most consistent and predictable performance levels.
Their ecosystem of innovative products and services encompasses software, loudspeakers, processors, amplifiers, sound system design and calibration services.
Through their dedication to innovation and product design excellence, they shape the future of sound with technologies that enable audio professionals and artists to elevate the listener experience.
To sustain their growth, our client is looking for a General Manager to expand their BU in Singapore.
Main objectives of the role:
Reporting to the CEO’s of the Group, you will manage the setup of our Singapore BU & direct the entirety of the activity implementing strategies to achieve APAC territories targets, planning, coordinating and controlling the activities to obtain optimal efficiency/profitability of operation & ensuring customers satisfaction. You will have full P&L responsibility.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Manage the setup of the new office (administrative staff, HR, legal, accounts payable…)
- Manage the operational side of the business entity:
- Establish plans, budgets, objectives & key results measurements for the entity
- Achieve P&L objectives other financial targets set for the business
- Compile financial, business & HR data to the Board & proactively providing information, support & guidance to Headquarters
- Manage Sales and Operations process to match sales forecast and inventory
- Manage inbound and outbound logistics, regional warehouse and logistics hub
- Oversee travel and resource requests
- Oversee and support implementation of business growth strategy by:
- Studying market opportunities, presenting analysis, and recommending objectives in collaboration with Directors of Sales & Application Project
- Coordinating resources and support
- Developing regional customer service and service center
- Develop the organization capabilities to succeed in short and long term by:
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Identifying talent requirements to grow and operate business
- Evaluating and suggesting upon key investments in equipment & infrastructure
- Enforcing ethical business practices
- Develop Company & Brand awareness by:
- Collaborating with customers, government, community organizations
- Participating in local professional societies & tradeshows
- Oversee financial, HR & legal activities as an expert:
- Hiring and supervision of, administering benefits for, and provides leadership & guidance to assist team
- Administering the affairs of the BU in accordance with Group policies & domestic regulations
Skills & Qualifications:
You will bring a minimum of 5/7 years of General Management and P&L leadership experience in a B2B environment. You have intimate knowledge of running a corporation in Singapore. You will serve as a member of their leadership team and, as such, will influence all strategic and operational aspects of the business to ensure growth and profitability.
- Impeccable financial acumen: you will have led a full P&L and bring proven turnaround, profitability, margin control, and cost cutting experience, along with expert knowledge of financial analysis and reporting
- Strong leader, Talent Management and Team Development Capabilities: you will have led cultural change which includes creating a culture of excellence focused on accountability and driving performance against objectives. Demonstrated track record of driving strong employee engagement, as well as demonstrated expertise in selecting, developing, and retaining team members.
- Solutions orientation: Track record of successfully identifying and introducing new market strategies and solutions which drove revenues and profits.
- Operations orientation: Works closely with operations team members to drive effectiveness.
- Strategic Thinking Vision: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends. Ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Analytical skills: Strong experience interpreting results and draws accurate conclusions.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment: Gets to know the company in depth and builds relationships across the Group; able to capture team viewpoints and adapt strategies as appropriate.
- Organizational agility: Must optimize organizational capabilities and remove barriers through relationship
For more information about this role, please contact Isabelle (R1103259) at: email@example.com
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01
Singapore 069543 - Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169