Full Stack Software Developer – Bangkok
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 10-04-2019APPLY NOW
Our client, a smart and innovative outsourcing company offering innovative services such as data management, product information, data science, AI, Design modelling and other digital services, is expanding and is now looking a Senior Full stack Software Developer to join their Bangkok office.
- Design, develop, test, support and deploy web/desktop/mobile applications that meet business requirements
- Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code
- Continuously evaluate, identify and propose improvement opportunities in both technical and business aspects of the products
- Create and maintain technical documentations
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies and ensure compliance with the documented
- Develop and maintain state-of-the-art User experience for websites and web-applications.
- Willingness and interested to try new technologies
- Bachelor’s in Computer Sciences or Engineering with a minimum of 4 years in Ruby on Rails
- Technology expert able to work on both the front-end and the back-end
- Hands-on full-stack development in Ruby on Rails
- Ability to handle all the work of databases, servers, systems engineering, and clients
- Expert in frameworks (DSL, OOP patterns)
- Speak English fluently (French speaking would be a plus to be able to communicate with the French team in France and in Bangkok)
- Exposure and good knowledge of CI/CD, Git, and are comfortable with fast delivery
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Already living or willing to move to Bangkok
- Autonomous, self-starter and a team player
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169