Educational and Retail Operations Manager
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 20-09-2019APPLY NOW
Our client is a leading international fast-growing company specialised in the Wines & Spirits industry. Today, to support the rapid expansion of the market in Asia, they are searching for a high calibre candidate for the position of Education and Retail Operations Manager based in Hong Kong.
You will report directly to the General Manager and lead a team of 2 people.
You will be responsible for developing travel retail competencies among the team, fostering a spirit of teamwork and ensuring execution to excellence to drive business profitability and client acquisition.
- Ensure Customer and Market Growth by developing Area managers with key travel retail competencies to drive productivity and to ensure team have the necessary skills to achieve brand KPI’s.
- Lead the teams to high performance, support them to drive growth, conversion and client acquisition.
- Work alongside the internal and retailers’ trainers to identify and address training opportunities in the local market.
- Implement adapted programs to improve team’s talents and capabilities through coaching, talent planning and motivation to drive results.
- Manage Retail Operational Effectiveness through meeting follow up, store visits, stock planning, launch management, CRM program, etc.
- Implements travel retail tools and trackers to support sales measurement, retail strategies and people development action plans.
- Monitor sales incentive schemes to ensure performance driven business
- Handle reporting related to market needs evaluation and competitors’ update.
- 12-15 years of experience in similar position, within luxury good sector such as Perfumes & Cosmetics and Wine & Spirits industry
- Strong track record in Travel Retail within fast pace environment
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to drive and coach people
- Work independently to develop training contents and programs
- Strong business acumen on sales performance
- Enthusiastic team-player with high-level of emotional intelligence
- Able to demonstrate strong planning and organising skills
- Team management experience is a plus
- Fluent English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus
- Bachelor and above
For more information about this role, please contact Nora at email@example.com (Personal Registration ID: R1872802).
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169