TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 06-01-2019APPLY NOW
Our client, one of the leading system supplier that designs and markets custom solutions for the aeronautic, land transport and marine industries, is looking for a Design Engineer to join their office in Singapore.
You will report to the Managing Director.
You will ensure and coordinate the design of products within the projects (design, validation and support for the industrialization) from the study phase to the serial phase in the respect of key indicators: Quality, Costs and Deadlines.
- Define the concepts and draw the corresponding schematic diagrams in collaboration with the Project team and the Project Manager
- Make the preliminary drafts (CAD 3 D studies)
- Participate in the choice of technical solutions selected (identification of risks, proposal of action plans, management of AMDEC ......)
- Participate in establishing the detailed product development schedule with the project manager
- Coordinate the study activities of potential contractors and partners (definition, calculations, simulation) and define with the project manager the validation plan
- Carry out prototyping tests and tune-ups if necessary
- Research, negotiate and provide technical follow-up of component suppliers selected for the realization of the product
- Ensure the necessary documentation for the Product Qualification and the follow-up of the qualification
- Provide technical assistance to industrialization, production and customer services
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ Years of similar experience in Automotive or Aerospace industry
- Expert in CAD software (Catia V5)
- Strong customer / user sense, ability to communicate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Bilingual English
- Availability to travel internationally when needed
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Customer oriented, team player, autonomous and excellent problem solving skills
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie at: email@example.com
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance provides recruitment, learning & development, and HR consulting services to companies in Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 2008 and has offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Timeo-Performance provides intercultural training as a joint-venture with the category leading Akteos.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. We believe that engagement, empowerment and togetherness in our diversity is essential to lasting corporate integrity, ongoing innovation and outstanding business results. It is the purpose of each leader and the responsibility of everyone. People make the difference. We help our clients make this difference.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169