Customer Service Officer – KL
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 08-06-2020APPLY NOW
Customer Service / Account Management
Our client, an international pioneer company, leader in the development and management of innovative health & life insurance solutions, is looking for a Client Service Officer to join its International Operations division in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The International Operations division, which has more than 250 employees in 15 countries, manages the health care contracts of 242,000 expatriates in 198 countries around the world.
Within a friendly working environment, you will have the opportunity to be trained on their internal tools, business and industry.
The main purpose of the role will be to develop and maintain relationships with insured members.
- Evaluate and administrator customer claims.
- Liaise with insurance companies, clients and service providers via telephone and email. Coordinate the direct billing process with international providers.
- Handle a portfolio of clients with expatriates stationed worldwide.
- Regulate health care costs for policyholders and third parties.
- Processing e-claims and Invoicing.
- Previous experience in the insurance or medical sector is an asset, and in international environment.
- Experience in Customer Service environment will be a strong advantage.
- Possess a positive mindset with a "CAN-DO" attitude and passion to deliver quality customer service.
- Resourceful, proactive, results-driven, attentive to details and a good team player.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English
For more information about this role, please contact Nora at firstname.lastname@example.org (Personal Registration ID: R1872802) Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1872802