Customer Service Manager – Kuala Lumpur
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 06-03-2019APPLY NOW
Customer Service / Account Management
Our client, an international pioneer company, leader in the development and management of innovative health & life insurance solutions, is looking for a Client Service Manager to join its International Operations division in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The International Operations division, which has more than 250 employees in 15 countries, manages the health care contracts of 242,000 expatriates in 198 countries around the world.
Their International Administration Department, which is in charge of dealing with claims and customers relations with the insured members and clients, is currently seeking an internationally minded candidate to become part of their team as a Client Services Manager in Malaysia.
Under the guidance of your Regional Manager, you will be in charge of a team. You will be responsible for the quality of customer service in the field of international health insurance plans in a client-based organization.
- Coordinating and supervising the activity of your team;
- Coordinating and monitoring the development of the team through recruitment and employee assessments, etc.;
- Overseeing activity reports and drawing up forecast tables;
- Contributing to the improvement of administration processes;
- Cooperating with our sales managers to improve client satisfaction for our more sensitive cases.
- You have at least five years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the services or banking/insurance sector, within multinational company.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in insurance or management, and at least five years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the services or banking/insurance sector.
- Based on your experience, you know how to use your managerial skills to motivate your teams to achieve the goals that have been set, and encourage the trust our clients have in us.
- Experience in Customer Service environment will be a strong advantage.
- You have excellent relational skills and a sense of service. You are open-minded, thorough and well-organised, and enjoy working in a team.
- You speak English fluently, while Additional language skills are highly desired.
- You are familiar with administration software and know how to use Word, Excel, etc.
For more information about this role, please contact Nora at firstname.lastname@example.org (Personal Registration ID: R1872802)
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1872802