CRM Marketing Manager (Online B2C)
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 26-06-2020APPLY NOW
Our client, a public listed MNC with a portfolio of businesses spanning from property, hospitality to retail across many countries in Asia Pacific has now opened a digital Ecommerce division and is currently seeking a Direct Marketing Manger (online B2C and CRM focused )
As a Direct Marketing Manager (Online B2C), you are responsible for developing strategies, steering and driving marketing initiatives to increase the revenue share for the Company’s dot coms.
- Turn data-driven insights into strategies to bridge fashion with customers’ needs so as to create personalised customer journeys
- Implement retention and lifecycle initiatives to build long-term customer relationships, improve engagement and increase customer values so as to encourage repeat purchases and customer activation
- Map and optimise end-to-end customer relationship flow and work with the Digital teams in identifying and closing the gaps in customer experience
- Champion personalised and customer centric experience in all communication channels
- Work with Graphics in creating appealing communication tools with relevant copywriting in order to attain high engagement rate
- Work with Category Management to create personalised and relevant product recommendations in order to garner interest in all product launches
- Work with Data Analytics to perform customer analysis, customer segmentation, performance tracking and analysis for optimization of programmes
- Define and govern the brands’ core communication initiatives, coordinate and execute inspiring marketing communications across all communication channels, online and offline, locally and globally with the use of new and smart technology
- Proactively identify and implement different referral marketing efforts to optimise ROI
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Economics or relevant discipline
- Minimum 6 years overall and relevant experience in CRM, preferably in the ecommerce industry
- Ability to make use of data to construct customer journey maps
- Keen interest in exploring the latest smart technology developments to enhance customer
experience and engagement
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and/ or other digital marketing analytics tools
- Knowledge of Dotdigital and/ or other CRM and marketing automation tools is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and SQL is an advantage
- Ability to excel in a matrix, cross functional environment
- Highly energetic and independent with the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to lead and motivate team members to achieve goals
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
For more information about this role, please contact Deepthi at: deepthi @timeo-performance.com
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
¨ About Timeo-Performance
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01
Singapore 069543 - Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169