Commercial Manager Railway/Railroad
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 20-01-2020APPLY NOW
Sales / Business Development
Our client is hiring a
Commercial Manager APAC - Railway / Transportation industry
To be based in Singapore
As Regional Commercial Manager you will be responsible to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by participating in the execution of commercial strategy in the Asia-Pacific region.
Reports Directly to: Managing Director (based in Singapore)
Part of the commercial Team and in charge of the full sales cycle (from pre-sales, marketing, business development and post sales), you will:
• Be in charge of promoting and selling the organization and product
• Support the sales and participate to the market analysis: prospection plan and sales strategies
• Implement those strategies by developing the right access to the key stakeholders and promoting our solutions in various countries of Asia Pacific
• Prepare a prospection (hunting) plan by using market information; Acquire new accounts through recommendation, internal & external sales leads generation (online research, newspaper & media, etc.), or any other method of prospection; Identify sales opportunities for existing and new accounts
• Build strong, long-lasting customer relationships to understand customer needs and identify organizational decision makers
• Manage the offers process from A to Z: form offer stage to contract negotiation and closing
• Lead the project management with the team in Asia and Europe ensuring its long term profitability
• Ensure the customer satisfaction
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or any related field
• 5+ years of experience selling complex solution and developing business in Asia Pacific especially Japan and China
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
• Strong customer relationship management and stakeholder management
• Project management capability with ability to manage complex projects
• Experience in the Land Transport / Railway or high-end Marine industry (Yacht or cruises)
• Availability to travel internationally when needed
• Strong business acumen, results driven, excellent planning and organizational skills
• Must be able to work autonomously or as part of a team
• Excellent presentation, communication, listening and customer service skills
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie (R1434951) at: email@example.com
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
♦ About Timeo-Performance
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong. Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01
Singapore 069543 - Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169