Commercial Excellence Manager
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 13-02-2019APPLY NOW
Sales / Business Development
Our client, a famous multinational company, leader in the wine and spirits industry, is currently hiring a Commercial Excellence Manager.
Main objectives of the role:
- This role involves Sales activities and responsibilities, in a context of implementation of a new Commercial strategy.
- Following changes in the Company's Commercial Strategy, finding relays of growth has become critical for the expansion of the Group in Singapore.
- Therefore transformational projects have been launched, which need to be scoped and led. The basic foundations need to be put in place to ensure a successful transformation of the Commercial strategy.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Commercial Excellence Manager will be responsible for actively contributing to the implementation of the new commercial strategy in line with the strategic plan.
- You will lead projects enabling to grow revenues and settle the right mindset and ways of working for the salesforce and the company's wholesalers.
- You will lead the roll-out of the Revenue Growth Management Project in Singapore, involving a review of the pricing, trade terms, distribution networks and effectiveness of promotions and salesforce.
- You will manage a P&L: drive volume and net sales achievement, build promotion plans and plan advertising and promotional investments.
- You will manage specialist wholesalers and be expected to prospect and develop business in new areas:
- Non-core but strategic relays of growth brands (premium and craft white spirits, champagne),
- New channels (cocktail bars, restaurants, embassies, cruises),
- New occasions (festivals, events, etc),
- Be on the lookout for new outlet openings.
- Degree holder with formal business qualifications or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years working experience in sales
- Experience in liquor, luxury or FMCG industry is a plus
- Computer literate Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken and written English
Personal and behavioural skills:
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Organised and strong result orientation
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proactive
- Energetic and outgoing personality who enjoys the night life
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For more information about this role, please contact Nora Meuric at firstname.lastname@example.org (Personal Registration ID: R1872802). Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business. Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance aims to provide solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals. As our clients are at the centre of global business and often serve the APAC region, all of our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with CrossKnowledge, a digital learning solutions provider, have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services. Born and raised in Asia since 2008, Timeo-Performance support their clients across the region, from their offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Bangkok (2019). Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169