Compensation and Benefits Manager, China
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 24-06-2019APPLY NOW
Our client a world’s leading luxury goods company is currently hiring a C&B Manager, China to join their Shanghai office and lead the C&B team.
You will be worked closely with China HR head to establish total reward strategy and design within the context of the Human Resources strategy to attract, retain, motivate and reward talent
Lead the compensation and benefits function on incentive compensation, sales compensation, market benchmarking, salary structure design, job evaluation, merit planning and overall market alignment.
- Main responsibilities:
Compensation & benefit strategy, program design and management:
- Lead the C&B team to drive the process excellences including payroll management, HRIS management, contract management, expatriate management and local regular documentation
- Define salary structure & pay scale and monitor annual market trend to ensure package competitiveness
- Build up solid foundation and process for job evaluation, job matching, salary structures and market data interpretation
- Lead the annual/half year performance / salary review activities
- Partner with Zone and China HR team to develop an effective communication approach to ensure that compensation programs in China are fully understood and appropriately valued by staff
- Ensure the effectiveness of benefits day-to-day operations, such as IIT, social security declaration, commercial insurance, medical check selection and implementation
- In charge of expatriate management, including immigration, moving, accommodations, insurance and kids’ education
- Lead the development and coordination of any special rewards and recognition programs
- Sales incentive design and follow up
- Design and monitor sales incentive schemes to ensure performance driven business
- Sales incentive effectiveness analysis and enhancement based upon the market/business trend
- Closely work with Business Planning for the sales headcount ratio and mapping
- Plan headcount and labor cost budget/forecast and analysis monitor the variance between budget and actual data
- Lead annual staff cost budget planning and controlling
- Closely work with zone HRIS team for HR systems integration
- Close to the market trend of HR digitalization
C&B policy and communications
- Develop HR related policies and procedures and review its effectiveness periodically
- Develop and leverage various HR system to drive the HR excellence and compliance
- Be fully responsible for the wing to wing associate life cycle from on-boarding, promotion/movement, mobility to off boarding process
- Manage employee relations of both retail and office team, ensure its full compliance with labor law
- Driven and improve employee engagement through engagement study.
- Main requirements:
- 12-15 years solid working experience in HR field and minimum 7 years in managing C&B
- Team management experience is a plus
- Experience in Luxury Industry preferred
- Expertise in Compensation & Benefits and HR knowledge
- Knowledge of HR system and other HR tools could be added advantage
- Mature people management skills
- Having the capability of handling the sensitive and confidential issues
- Round knowledge in Chinese labor law practice
- Bachelor and above
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Able to demonstrate strong planning, organizing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, be positive and a quick learner
- Strong business acumen, proven ability to uncover insights and provide solutions to the organization
- Proactive, self-motivated, strong ownership
For more information about this role, please contact Nora at email@example.com (Personal Registration ID: R1872802).
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding
- About Timeo-Performance
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169