Business Developer CRM/Software
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 31-01-2019APPLY NOW
Sales / Business Development
Our client, a leading financial services company, leader in rewards, recognition and loyalty programs is currently hiring an experienced Sales/Business Development Manager to drive its growth in Singapore and SEA region.
Reports Directly to: Managing Director
- As a part of an aggressive growth plan to seize the current market opportunities you will:
- Drive Sales planning, execution, reporting and analysis
- Handle prospects, pitches, negotiate and close deals (alongside the Head of departments and management team)
- Understand and position the solution and service offerings
- Plan and manage sales engagement life-cycle
- Research and gather relevant market information and provide updates
- Support and coordinate business development activities and strategies
- Manage and coordinate local and regional deals
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Sales and Marketing or equivalent 5 to 8 years of experience including 5 years of experience in consultative sales / solution selling and business development activities (Software /SAAS)
- At least 3 years in Marketing industry
- Comfortable in launching new products with 100% hunting role
- Demonstration of sales track record
- Ability to gain access to senior level decision-makers at MNC level
- Ability to convert prospects and opportunities to deals successfully
- Experience in managing deal life cycles and negotiating contracts with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced work environment
- Experienced in managing multiple pitches simultaneously
- Excellent written, verbal communications and oral presentations skills
- Willing to travel
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie (R1434951) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169