Business Analyst – Excel specialist
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 15-02-2019APPLY NOW
Finance / Accounts (Internal)
Our client, a global airline company among the Top 10, is looking to hire a new Business Analyst responsible for the development and processing of standard reporting and deep analysis on the commercial and operational performance in order to support decisions. As the key BI analyst in the team, you’ll play a major role in the success of our client in South East Asia & Oceania by ensuring profit and growth opportunities.
This role reports Directly to: Regional Financial Controller.
Key Responsibilities are:
Structured & Ad-hoc Reporting:
- Report accurate and timely commercial and financial management information to Regional and Country management
- Monthly and weekly extraction, analysis and reporting to stakeholders on Key performance Indicators i.e. Revenue, Yield, Forward bookings, Corporate and Trade, Direct sales Online and Offline channels, Capacity/Production Plan, Route performance ..
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis on market actualities in the region Support to Regional and Country management in providing data and analysis for preparation of presentations and business cases
- Coordinate with central BI for modifications required in the reports sent by them to meet regional requirement
- Conduct analysis on regional and country level revenue developments, Corporate and Trade results, channel distribution, performance of promotions and campaigns launched in the region
- Evaluate company positioning while benchmarking with competition product/network information
- Conduct Origin & Destination based studies to indicate the progression and regression
- Work closely with Account Managers, analyse business results, and focus on opportunities
Budget & Targets:
- Gather all necessary information (capacity change, network program, previous year’s data, rate of exchange, market) required to prepare precise estimation
- Support Regional Financial Controller & Regional Commercial Director in preparation of revenues and commercial cost budgets
- Support and prepare in close coordination with Regional Pricing manager monthly revenue forecasting and revenue budgeting process
- Point of entry for regional issues on BI tools. Expert level knowledge of company MI and BI tools, systems and databases: Data warehouse, Business Objects, BI Portal, MIDT, Surcouf and Sequoia
- Effective and tailor made use of Business Objects to acquire information from Data Ware House that best supports the overall commercial objectives
- Ensure the deployment of performance measurement tools in the region to facilitate commercial and sales teams
Management & Support:
- Simplification and harmonization of reporting procedures Prioritize and manage heavy workloads and to meet tight deadlines
- Conduct trainings in the region for commercial and sales staff to increase skills on tools and empowerment
- Involve in the preparation of efficient trade and corporate contracting by providing analysis
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Analysis, Market research, Statistics, Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel is a must Knowledge about travel industry (Airlines / Travel Agents) is a plus
- Excellent stakeholder management, decision making, communication and presentation skills
- Initiative and strong analytical skills
- Team player, flexible, organized, rigorous and fun to work with!
For more information about this role, please contact Aurelie (R1434951) at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169