TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 15-02-2019APPLY NOW
Our client; one of the leading M&E engineering companies in Singapore today is looking to on-board an BIM manager .With leading client-focused M&E solutions as well as capabilities and knowledge in technological innovation; our client aspires to bring a solution that can add value to the business in more ways than one.
This role will be a instrumental role reporting to the Executive Director in Singapore
Key Role Responsibilities
- To be in charge of BIM Team( Will have a team once this position is recruited) consisting of BIM Co-ordinators and Modellers from Design to Construction Stage.
- To lead in BIM implementation, Standards, Modelling workflow & methodologies.
- To liaise with Project Manager on BIM implementation based on Project Needs and Requirement.
- To prepare, execute and maintain the BIM Execution Plan (BEP).
- To have good understanding of the project requirements and ensure its delivery.
- To handle Design Development, contract documentation, Authority submissions, pre-consultation, site meetings and project meetings.
- To update 3D model according to latest information provided and ensure accuracy of shopdrawings.
- To monitor and ensure drawing submission schedule is achieved.
- To manage process of exchange and coordination of BIM model with Consultants, Clients and stakeholders.
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- Certification course on BIM Management.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in BIM Management.
- Detailed Engineering knowledge with design and Engineering experience.
- Detailed knowledge of Singapore code of Practices, regulations and specifications for the construction industry.
- Resourcefulness and ability to perform to perform under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
For more information about this role, please contact Deepthi(R1546814) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
♦ About Timeo-Performance
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1434951