AVP, Strategic Operations/Vendor and Supply chain
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 17-03-2020APPLY NOW
Our client, a public listed MNC with a portfolio of businesses spanning from property, hospitality to retail across many countries in Asia Pacific has now opened a digital division and is currently seeking a AVP, Strategic Operations based in KL.
- Reporting to the Vice President and Head of Strategic Operations, you are responsible for the solution development of ecommerce infrastructure including but not limited to supply chain inventory sourcing & management, content digitalisation, on-site & channel operation management, payment solution and customer service.
- You will create and setup business partnerships with vendors, suppliers to create the necessary infrastructure or environment for each component of the digital business.
- In addition, you will drive feasibility analysis for better project planning and execution to ensure successful delivery of project implementation within the stipulated timeline.
- You will act as an outsourcing manager in developing Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) framework and criteria, responsible for all back office, general management and administration matters to enable scalable outsourcing solution to support internal stakeholders
- Together with Business Analytics, you will monitor operational data to improve the efficiency on infrastructure, processes and systems leading to an improvement in ROI and customer satisfaction.
- Degree in Business, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Information Management or relevant discipline
- 8-10 years of relevant operational experience in solution development and setting up of online retail or ecommerce business
- Good years of relevant management experience in Internet or ecommerce
- Experience in Technology, e-logistics operations, supply chain management and/ or cross border trade logistics is a plus
- Experience in commercial business development, contract negotiations and project management
- Experience in managing partners and outsource vendors
- Strong business acumen with excellent negotiation skills .Strong planning and organising skills with ability to manage, prioritise and execute multiple projects at the same time
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment, with the ability to troubleshoot and provide solutions in real time .
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo- Performance experience!