AVP, Customer Experience
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 24-10-2019APPLY NOW
Our client, a public listed MNC with a portfolio of businesses spanning from property, hospitality to retail across many countries in Asia Pacific has now opened a digital division and is currently seeking a AVP, Strategic Operations based in KL.
- Reporting to the Vice President and Head of Strategic Operations, you will lead in the setup, establishment and management of the customer experience team, partnerships and outsourced partners in driving and delivering excellent customer experience.
- Together with ecommerce operations team, you will develop customer experience solutions that is scalable to support business growth and customer support activities.
- You will partner create standard operating procedures, handle knowledge management and feedback channels in order to monitor and maintain up-to-date information for Customer Experience team to follow through. In addition, you will manage customer experience operation budget, customer refund & return and relevant matrices.
- Degree in Business/ Economics/ Retail Management or relevant discipline
- Minimum 8 years of relevant customer service experience B2C ecommerce/ technology industries
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in managing a team of CSA, including budgeting, staffing and resource planning in order to achieve targeted Service Level Agreement and customer satisfaction
- Strong business acumen with good knowledge in business process improvement.Strong planning and organising skills with ability to manage, prioritise and execute multiple projects at the same time.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment, with ability to provide practical and solutions-oriented advice in real time
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo- Performance experience!