Assistant Manager Regional C&B
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 30-05-2019APPLY NOW
Our client, a leading luxury brand, global manufacturer and distributor of Luxury fashion, accessories and leather goods, is looking for an Assistant Manager, based in Hong Kong. You will work closely with the Regional Compensation & Benefits Manager handling a full spectrum of compensation & benefits functions for North Asia. You will be responsible to review, formulate & implement compensation & benefits policies and procedures, and strategies to cope with our dynamic retail environment.
You will report to the Regional C&B Manager.
- Oversee daily C&B functions including payroll bonus, MPF, tax filings, benefits administration to ensure accurate, timely and compliant delivery
- Review incentive schemes to support retail directions
- Attract & retain the talents from C&B perspective
- Prepare for job evaluation & position class benchmarking
- Ensure that the compensation programs comply with all mandatory regulations
- Assist in budget and headcount planning & management at zone level. Work closely with Finance to prepare for budget presentation materials
- Improve efficiency of processes and practices and recommend changes to manager
- Keep close relations with Headquarters for any C&B proposals and matters
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent education
- 5 years+ relevant compensation & benefits experience gained from sizable MNCs
- Regional experience and prior experience working with cross-functional and cultural counterparts
- Pleasant, independent, detailed-oriented, initiative & flexible
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of the labour legislation, awareness of all related government rules and regulations
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong numerical sense and excellent knowledge in Excel, with HRIS management experience
- Fluency in English and Chinese is essential
For more information about this role, please contact Nora Meuric at email@example.com (Personal Registration ID: R1872802). Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1872802