Assistant HR Manager Internal Communications
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 26-03-2019APPLY NOW
Our client is a famous and globally renowned MNC, manufacturer and distributor of luxury goods and is looking for their Assistant HR Manager.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to support the Regional Talent Acquisition and Development Manager in all accepts of Internal Communications.
As a key member of the department, you will be involved in various HR initiatives and ad hoc projects in order to achieve the business and team objectives related to Employee Experience, Employer Branding and HR communications. You will cover the North Asia Market and you will work closely with the HQ in Europe.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Internal communications:
- Design and execute compelling contents to transmit the vision and strategies of the Leadership at all levels (Group, Subsidiary, Zone & Country)
- Regularly update the contents of the intranet to provide relevant news to employees
- Employee engagement:
- Promote staff engagement and awareness throughout the employee life cycle
- Instill a collaborative work culture by implementing key events to launch across zone to enhance employee engagement
- Employer Value Proposition rollout
- Adapt communication strategy and contents to ensure local relevance
- Best in class candidate experience
- Drive global projects across the Zone with local adaption where required
- Design communication tools and contents to support HR projects
- University degree holder in Business Administration / Human Resources Management / Marketing
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in HR or Marketing / Communication, preferably in luxury retail industry and MNC
- Prior experience with digital transformation is beneficial
- Good understanding of the local labor law and legislations with excellent knowledge of HR best practices
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, communications and leadership skills
- Self-driven with a high level of commitment, able to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese, Mandarin or Korean.
For more information about this role, please contact Nora Meuric at firstname.lastname@example.org (Personal Registration ID: R1872802).
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1872802