Assistant HR Manager
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 10-08-2018APPLY NOW
Our client, a leading luxury brand, global manufacturer and distributor of Luxury fashion, accessories and leather goods, is looking for a Assistant HR Manager, based in Hong Kong. You will be in charge of Compensation & Benefit projects at Corporate level and Retail for 3 stores.
You will report to Human Resources Manager of Country Retail.
- Develop and implement rewards & recognition strategies align with the business needs
- Coordinate with Regional Compensation and Benefits Manager to ensure the consistency of the implementation of global policies and guidelines.
- Drive the global process of the annual compensation review in accordance with corporate schedules and budget guidelines
- Support annual compensation budgeting process including data consolidation, analysis
- Analyze compensation data and develop proposals as needed to support decisions
- Participate in continuous improvement projects for compensation and benefits management
- Oversee daily C&B functions including payroll (headcount 400+), bonus, MPF, tax filings, benefits administration to ensure accurate, timely and compliant delivery
- Plan and coordinate market survey participation, compile and analyze survey data, and keep abreast of external market pay trend
- Lead the HR system migration
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent education
- 5 to 8 years hands on experience and expert knowledge in Compensation and Benefits
- Expert knowledge on job evaluation systems, salary benchmark
- Expert knowledge on rewards & recognition programs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent project management skills, ability to drive continuous improvement and change management
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative
- Used to working in a multi-tasking environment, good coping and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
For more information about this role, please contact Nora Meuric at email@example.com
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We were founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone. Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008.
We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you.
We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543
Reg 200811838D - EA Licence number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1872802