TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 24-09-2019APPLY NOW
Sales / Business Development
Our client is a leading international fast-growing company specialized in the Wines & Spirits industry. Today, to support the rapid expansion of the market in Asia, they are searching for a high calibre candidate for the position of Area Manager based in Shanghai.
Your prime responsibility will be implementing the Travel Retail strategy and meeting the sales and profits business targets for your region China.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Travel Retail Director based in Hong Kong.
- Ensure the effective and timely implementation of all commercial aspects to drive sales
- Build and nurture solid relationship with travel retail operators, increase retail performance in the current POS to optimize branding
- Identify new business opportunities (distribution agreement with new partners and opening new POS with current partners)
- Negotiation of product mix referencing, planogram, promotion planning, trade marketing action plan, product/brand launch etc
- Improve brand space and position and manage effectively the pool of SA.
- Monitor and prepare actively reports (sales, stock level, market studies on competition activities and market trends etc)
What you will need
- Minimum 8 years of experience in sales related functions in premium or luxury good sector.
- Solid travel retail experience in the region is a must.
- Hands-on approach on how to develop sell-in and optimize sell-out by bringing retail excellence culture
- To be comfortable with fast pace environment.
- Strong business acumen on brand building and equity, you have a story-telling appetite
- Excellent communication and presentation skill; you are a strong negotiator and able display assertiveness when it comes to negotiation.
For more information about this role, please contact Kaman Yuen at email@example.com.
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169