Our client is the world leader in minimally-invasive solutions for advanced cardiothoracic surgical techniques. They invest massively in R&D and their highly-innovative systems are developed in collaboration with world’s best-known surgeons.
In a context of strong growth, they are looking to hire an International Sales Area Manager for the APAC region. The position holder reports to the International Sales Director and liaises with Customer Service, Finance & Accounting and Marketing. The position will be based in Hong Kong and will work for the representative office of the group.
True ambassador of the company in the area, the position holder will be responsible for developing sales according to plan, in a structured, profitable and sustainable manner.
Responsibilities include and are not restricted to:
- Contributing to strategy definition in the area
- Market assessment and competitive intelligence
- Optimizing the sales channel by defining the right mix between direct and indirect sales in each country
- Monitoring regulatory environment and market entry
- Prospection of customers and distribution partners
- Selecting, appointing, managing and evaluating distribution partners
- Formalizing agreements and monitoring contractual commitments
- Identifying, monitoring and concluding main commercial opportunities
- Assuring customer/end-user satisfaction
- Assisting and supervising distribution partners in bidding to main tenders
- Building and executing the sales/marketing action plan in the area
- Participating to specialized exhibitions and congresses, contributing to customer educational programs, appointing Key Opinion Leaders
- Budgeting sales and marketing operations, producing sales forecasts
- Producing sales forecasts and participating to budget definition
- Assuring formal and informal reporting
Our ideal candidate will have preferably earned a Master’s Degree in International Business Development and proven a successful medical devices experience in international sales and distributors management.
The successful candidate will show us a passion for international experiences and foreign cultures, fluent in English and ready to travel for 70% of their time.
We are in the skills business!
Through recruitment, training and consulting, Timeo-Performance provides solutions for increased performance of companies, teams and individuals.
As our clients are at the center of global business and often serve the APAC region, our solutions need to be sustainable in a multicultural and remote context. Our joint venture with Akteos, the European leader in intercultural training, and partnership with digital learning solutions provider CrossKnowledge have therefore been organic and logical additions to our services.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies in APAC increase business performance since 2008 with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Highest quality, proximity, pragmatism and energy define how we work. Feel the Timeo-Performance experience!
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01
Singapore 069543 - Reg 200811838D - EA License number: 09C4169