Account manager, Corporate Accounts
TIMEO-PERFORMANCE | SINGAPORE
Posted On 08-05-2019APPLY NOW
Sales / Business Development
Our client is a global airline, freight and aircraft maintenance provider. To strengthen their team, we are recruiting an Account Manager, Corporate who will report to the Country Manager.
Your main mission will be to execute sales activities, manage (farming) and develop (hunting) the dedicated portfolio in order to maximise its value in terms of revenue and / or market share within the scope of the Established Business Plan.
- Account Plan Definition: Create insight into the travel and booking behaviour of the Corporate / Travel Agency's client base in order to create better customised offers; Define and maintain an Account Plan for each account in the portfolio; Ensure the foundations for a long term win-win partnership; Facilitate the conditions for growth of the account's value.
- Contract Negotiation: Timely and accurate preparation of the offer in line with the applicable policies and guidelines; Ensure effective and cost-efficient steering with incentives / commercial funds, flexibilities; Draw up a tailor-made proposal depending on the customer's potential revenue on the proposed scope within the margins and guidelines set by Pricing and Revenue Management; Define realistic but ambitious targets for the contract period based on the analysis of competitive stakes and risks and keeping some room for manoeuvre for negotiation.
- Manage Relationship on a Daily Business: Build a network and manage the relationship inside the client organization to identify key decision makers (traveler, HR, finance...etc.); Implement actions defined in the Account Plan; Efficiently respond to questions and ensure quick and adequate follow-up to actions defined; Provide clients with relevant information and impactful presentations on products that correspond to the customer's needs and builds values for them; Participate in client events and the company's events with the aim to exploit new opportunities and increase revenue; Ensure accurate and timely reporting on sales activities in relevant systems; Ensure compliance with commercial policies (including fare rules and revenue tracking processes) and follow up on fare control actions; Liaise with Finance and Accounting Departments to assess and evaluate the customer profile towards minimal risk exposure.
- Market Intelligence: Gather information and report on competitors' activities, private fare grids and changing market trends within guidelines set by central competition law training.
- Managing Portfolio Performance: Monitor the development and analyse the performance of each account; Plan and prepare visits carefully with the aim to discuss and improve results; Initiate corrective actions in close cooperation with the accounts; Act as a pro-active seller in attracting new groups on flights with low demand; Ensure competitiveness and identify new revenue opportunities including cross-selling and up-selling; Contribute to accurate forecasting with reliable portfolio prognoses; Improve high yield customer loyalty and drive repurchasing behaviour by promoting loyalty program.
- Prospection: Prepare a prospection (hunting) plan by using market information; Acquire new accounts through recommendation, internal & external sales leads generation (online research, newspaper & media, etc.), or any other method of prospection; Evaluate Business Potential for existing and new accounts.
- Personal Development: Stay up-to-date on network, product and policies of the company, its partners as well as competitors; Participate in product briefings, trainings, e-learning modules, etc.; Pursue efforts to enhance sales competences and skills with the aim of continuously improving and sharpening the Account Manager performance.
- Premium Customers: Provide consolidated feedback of Premium customers on product experience to respective stakeholders in the organisation and takes initiative for product improvements; Prepare reports on market trends, competitors' activities and market visit follow-up reports and reports to the Country Manager on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferably in business administration, economics or similar)
- 2 years commercial experience (preferably in a sales position and in travel industry)
- Proficient in English language
- Business and results orientation
- Customer focus
- Building relationships
- Initiative and proactivity
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Teamwork spirit
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook of Lotus Notes, Altea / Amadeus, Surcouf / Sequoiq, SALTO, MIDT, BI-Portal, QkliView, DWH, etc. (Training to be provided).
For more information about this role, please contact Nora Meuric at firstname.lastname@example.org (Personal Registration ID: R1872802).
Kindly take note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your understanding.
We we founded with a vision to improve the world of work for everyone.
Timeo-Performance has been helping companies Assess, Build and Develop teams and talents in APAC since 2008. We are Recruitment, Training and Business/HR Performance experts and our priority is to help you grow and succeed. We understand your culture, organization and objectives and deliver outstanding results crafted for you. We thrive to bring best practices, innovative and integrated solutions with our selected partners: Akteos (intercultural management), Cross-Knowledge (digital learning) and more. We do love what we do, feel the Timeo-Performance experience.
Timeo-Performance Pte Ltd - 150 Cecil Street, #15-01, Singapore 069543 Reg 200811838D / EA License number: 09C4169 - Personal Registration ID: R1872802