ENHANCE YOUR BUSINESS PERFORMANCE ACROSS COUNTRIES, TIME ZONES AND CULTURES
ABOUT THIS COURSE
In today’s business world, it is more the rule than the exception to be part of at least one team that is dispersed across continents. Without the option to easily connect during so-called watercooler moments or build trust based on face-to-face meetings, greater efforts are needed to achieve real teamwork in remote (virtual) teams. Challenges are augmented by cultural differences in communication styles and working practices which can increase misunderstandings and cause a loss of efficiency, if not managed properly. This course helps you to become aware of the unique challenges that remote teams face and aims to support both managers and team members with tools to improve overall team performance.
At the end of this training, you will have acquired the necessary skills to:
- leverage the benefits and manage the challenges of working with/in a remote team
- understand and minimise potential cross-cultural misunderstandings
- effectively build relationships, trust and influence in a multicultural remote team
- organise and optimise remote processes and ways of working
- improve remote communication by using the right tools for the right purpose.
- Managers and other business professionals who work as part of a remote team
- Managers and other business professionals who are working or doing business in a virtual setting.
- Business professionals who manage a remote and multicultural team
- Managers and teams who regularly liaise and communicate with clients and colleagues based in overseas locations
- Innovative and effective online tools: 12 months access!
- Nomad’ Profile®: Cultural Profile, Comparison tool, Country Packs
- Nomad’ Network®: preparing & following up on the training
- A theoretical as well as practical and concrete approach
- A personalized action plan with strategies to deal with the challenges of working in a remote team
- A senior trainer/consultant with expertise knowledge and experience of the cultural influence on business
ABOUT AKTEOS ASIA
Akteos Asia, a joint-venture between Timeo-Performance and Akteos, is specialized in intercultural management trainings. With offices in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong, we serve the Asian business community by addressing the challenges of doing business in a multicultural business environment and providing intercultural skills and strategies to bridge cultural gaps and enhance overall business performance. Akteos consists of a worldwide network and offers more than 300 training courses. With the expertise of over 250 international Akteos consultants we carry out global training programs; from webinars, workshops and coaching to multiple days training and public courses.