About this course
HR departments and individuals are increasingly in need of progressing and evolving towards a strategic focus to support business growth. HR personnel within APAC are typically in need of deeper understanding of the notion of a HR Business Partner role and developing the technical and soft skills aligned with this role. The HR team must work collectively on HR issues that will help them understand and practice what is expected from them.
This course sheds light on how to become a strategic partner within your organisation and improves your skills to effectively develop and present a HR strategy aligned within an organisational business strategy.
At the end of this full-day program, you will have acquired skills to:
- effectively challenge business partners/stakeholders on their needs and requests.
- be clear on the set of questions to use to assess a situation accurately and clarify requests from your business partners.
- understand how to articulate the unique and compelling business value of your solution to business unit leaders and executives.
- focus the HR initiative on a number of deliverables which are associated to the process for which they will act, realize, achieve, visualize and be trained on.
Who should attend
HR professionals who:
- want to improve their personal impact and influence on business results.
- Want/need to take a more strategic approach to HR.
- want to progress in their HR career.
- are looking for more job satisfaction.